The purpose of FL-PASS is:
* To promote the appropriate placement and education of exceptional children and youth.
* Increase the understanding of state and federal laws related to such.
* Provide a support system and communication link for professionals in the Florida education communities.
Who is part of FL-PASS?
* Consists of active and retired personnel whose responsibilities include or included placement and/or individual education planning of exceptional children and youth.
* Supervisors of this group are part of the association as well.
* FL-PASS has an executive board which consists of President, Past President, President Elect, Vice President of Membership Recruitment, Secretary, Treasurer, Parliamentarian and Historian.